Manhattan X Questions

trisho0

I have installed Aerosoft Manhattan X in FSX Acceleration SP2. How to fix the floating buildings from the Liberty Statue Island.

This scenery is located above of DRZEWIECKI DESIGN - NEW YORK CITY X V2 in the Scenery Library settings. Tried to place the Manhattan X under the NYC X but OOM crashing FSX. Deactiving NYC X still floating buildings just on the Island only.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Why do you install Manhatten X and DD NYC V2 together? They cover the same. Only one is needed. And DD NYC V2 requires a lot Memory. So you will get very fast an OOM.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 2:53 AM, masterhawk said:

Why do you install Manhatten X and DD NYC V2 together? They cover the same. Only one is needed. And DD NYC V2 requires a lot Memory. So you will get very fast an OOM.

Actually I only have Aerosoft Manhattan X. The DRZEWIECKI DESIGN - NEW YORK CITY X V2 is uninstalled. I like more Aerosoft with better buildings and bridges detail. And still the same floats.

• Deputy Sheriffs

What you are trying to do simply does not work. There will always be conflicts when you load 2 sceneries covering the same area. It migh be able to exclude certain parts of the sceneries by deactivating file, but as I do not use FSX anymore, I cant tell you which one.

• 4 weeks later...

I found Manhattan X has floating buildings on the Liberty Statue island. I think has been designed as is to look around and not to land on it. It would be nice to fix it anyway.

Archived