FSX installed Simcheck A300 annoying clicking sound

charliebravo

Hello,

While I really enjoy flying this A300B4-200 aircraft within FSX Accelerator, recently, whenever I load a simckeck A300B4-200 aircraft there is a very annoying clicking sound coming through the speakers. It is continuous. If I load a different aircraft the clicking sound is gone, so this problem seems to be associated with the Simcheck aircraft.

I have the service pack 2 installed and the FMC upgrade also installed.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what this sound might be and more importantly how I get rid of it.

This  sound can only be compared to the clicking noise of a dolphin as it communicates.

Strange but true!

Any help appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

I found the cause of this clicking sound!

It was caused by a 3rd party add-on for FSX CALLED 'Real ATIS'. It seems that each aircraft that you want to be associated with the real atis add-on, has to have a real atis addition to the panel installed.

It was this that caused the clicking sound, when I de-installed the real atis feature from my Simcheck a300b4-200 aircraft the clicking was gone.

Result!

Archived