P3D v4/Raas Prof/Ldg Speeds

rlw9sr

RAAS Professional/Configuration is NOT available within the Add-ons Menu.  Also I can't transfer via "Dave" the Landing Speeds to PFD.  I would appreciate any suggestions---Thanks--

Robert

P.S. Win 10 Prof/AV Off and configured to exclude all references to the sim and addons--

Followup--Complete uninstall and reinstall of v 1.0.1.1 and same problems--RAAS is NOT shown in the Add-ons Menu (although it can be uninstalled via the control panel).  Also still unable to set the landing speeds via Dave--Any help would be appreciated--

• Developer

I can't help you with the RAAS issue. I'm not sure if any of the other mods and support guys knows more about it and can help you.

Setting the landing speeds in DAVE means that the V2 marker on the PFD airspeed indicator will be set to VRef and the VT marker to VFto (minimum clean speed). There are no special markers for the landing speeds. V1 and VR will be hidden (VR doesn't because of a bug I just noticed (and fixed) when I looked up the speeds).

Archived