very high whistling sound

Ephedrin

Hi all,

I love the CRJso far, have made a flight, but for the moment I am more or less unable to use it. As soon as I connect the batteries I hear an extremely high whistling sound (like on the old tube TVs) that makes head ache. It only appears with the CRJ so I guess it was recorded and not filtered out. If anyone could help me to get rid of that I would really be pleased. As I haven't found any discussion about this I think others do not have the problem or do not hear it, so I don't expect Aerosoft to fix it, but maybe help me to do it on my side? :)

Liebend gern auch auf deutsch...

Thank you

Marc

Only time I know you get any sound like that is when you leave a door open (pax or cargo) and on certain aircraft the pilot windows. double check and make sure all doors are closed and report back.

On 9/10/2017 at 9:50 PM, Ephedrin said:

Hi all,

I love the CRJso far, have made a flight, but for the moment I am more or less unable to use it. As soon as I connect the batteries I hear an extremely high whistling sound (like on the old tube TVs) that makes head ache. It only appears with the CRJ so I guess it was recorded and not filtered out. If anyone could help me to get rid of that I would really be pleased. As I haven't found any discussion about this I think others do not have the problem or do not hear it, so I don't expect Aerosoft to fix it, but maybe help me to do it on my side? :)

Liebend gern auch auf deutsch...

Thank you

Marc

Try these settings in the CRJ Manager. I found this the best for engine sounds and background avionics etc.

Shez

Please login to display this image.

On 18.9.2017 at 19:27, shez sagte:

Try these settings in the CRJ Manager. I found this the best for engine sounds and background avionics etc.

Shez

Please login to display this image.

That made it! thanks!!

Archived