EDDT Pro P3D V4 - no Autogen near Airport

• Developer
vor 6 Stunden , pmb sagte:

Just made a short text flight from EDDT with FTX Germany North and using the Photoreal off option Autogen is in place again.

Thanks for the quick fix and kind regards,

Michael

Thanks Michael,

can you make a short test with photoreal ON too, I have no FTX, so only to have check all combis.

• Developer

Ok,

but did you check, that there are no Orbx releated EDDT files active? On simflight.de you see the report that there seams to be files in „…\ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_EU_GEN_05_SCENERY“, which maybe generate the issue.

I made some screens for comparing the situation after deactivating the EDDT-related files in the folder „…\ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_EU_GEN_05_SCENERY“  (there are only three ones belonging to EDDT). First of all: the aerials don't supress any part of airport Tegel itself but a lot of autogen and vegetations surrounds it. And here is not Tegel airport responsible but the Berlin cityscapescenery which is included in FTX GEN. This is a combined landclass and photo-underground; mixed in a perfect way so it looks just better than the aerials from PadLabs. The shown content is nearly the same and the airport itself is complete.

The left pics are taken without activated aerials (FTX GEN cityscape) and the rights are with activated aerials (PadLabs).

mfg Kai

Please login to display this image.

Hi Oliver,

I disabled the three EDDT files in FTX GEN (I think that's the Simflight fix you referred to) and enabled the Aerial images in AS EDDT. This still leaves a huge field clear of Autogen close to the Main Station. In compliance with Kai-Uwe's findings I would suggest FTX GEN users just switch off the AS EDDT Aerials which works pretty well.

I am also under the impression performance got a slight boost after the fix, ...but this might be placebo. I get 22-24 fps now with GEN in the background which I can live with (given I use pretty/too high settings).

After all, EDDT is much more beautiful than that non-Airport to the South of Berlin.

Kind regards, Michael

Hello dear aeroSOFT Team,
I have after the update (FSX GER Nord) finally trees at the airport.
But unfortunately also in the airport.

Hat still someone this error?

Greetings from Berlin,
Patrick

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 31 Minuten, GWI-Berlin sagte:

Hello dear aeroSOFT Team,
I have after the update (FSX GER Nord) finally trees at the airport.
But unfortunately also in the airport.

Hat still someone this error?

Greetings from Berlin,
Patrick

Hi,

I don't have this trees. Have you deactivated the Photoreal of EDDT?

I still have the EDDT files of ORBX GEN active.

On ‎9‎-‎9‎-‎2017 at 5:24 PM, OPabst said:

So,

here a fix for all reported issue I have read, please give it a try. Following issues are addressed here:

- Autogen missing (with Default or whatever Global addons you have around)

- Streetlight Dots in the Airportarea should not existing anymore

- Position added in the Mil Area (as far as possible, because they seams to park in different forms there)

- Airlinecodes added (even when it makes no sense in Tegel, most position are more or less used from every airline)

- In EDDTConfig is an Option added to switch the Photoreal Area around the airport On/Off

Unzip the attached file to the Mainfolder of Berlin Tegel below the <P3D>\Ecosystem\Aerosoft folder and replace the old files.

Please give a short feedback, so that I can send the files on Monday to Aerosoft, so that the can replace the Installer

Fix for Berlin Tegel Prof P3D V4.zip

Hi Oliver, are you planning to fix the approaches as well? ATC only guides you to 'visual' and not to ILS when approaching.

• Developer
vor 4 Minuten, Er!k sagte:

Hi Oliver, are you planning to fix the approaches as well? ATC only guides you to 'visual' and not to ILS when approaching.

When you have installed the fix, the ILS will be given by the ATC. I have checked that.

Archived