P3D V4 issues with Latest Lukla v230

Rob Ainscough

I have Orbx FTX Global, OpenLC NA/EU, Vector, PILOT's Mesh installed.  Looks like there appears to be some conflicts, if I disable Lukla I area looks "normal".

I've made sure Lukla is above any Orbx items in the scenery library and check Vector AEC.  The airport itself seems fine, but the surrounding area looks like a mix and match of terrain tiles.

Here is a video (unlisted) demonstrating the issue:

Any suggestions?

Cheers, Rob.

Nope, it does not really help. The process of morphing around the aerodrome is constant.
This version of Lukla also does not go well with Pilot's FS Global Ultimate NG mesh, but it works with the 2010 version, maybe the 2018, the latter I do not have.

Cheers,

56 minutes ago, Rob Ainscough said:

I'm using PILOT's FS Global Ultimate - Next Generation FTX Download (here: https://www.pilots.shop/Cms/Ui/Pages/Products/MainPage.aspx?id=ec92ce44-1876-436b-9b16-69793d58be97).

Cheers, Rob.

Using Pilot's FS Global Ultimate NG, you'll probably have the problems on the apron, shown below:

Please login to display this image.

Using FS Global 2010FTX (maybe 2018, I'm not sure about this), you'll have the apron working fine, as below:

Please login to display this image.

Whatever the mesh used, the morphing shown in your video will continue.
I think this issue needs to be reviewed.

Cheers,

2 hours ago, Sinesio said:

Using Pilot's FS Global Ultimate NG, you'll probably have the problems on the apron, shown below

I was able to solve that issue via Orbx AEC tool, the issue I have now is a different one.  The airport/runway area is fine, it's just the surround area that's the problem per my video above.

Cheers, Rob.

Hi,

Also have same issue above " Using Pilot's FS Global Ultimate NG, you'll probably have the problems on the apron, shown below: "

(see picture above)

Anyone have any clue how to fix :-) ?

Brgds

Søren

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi I think this post is still valid:

The now released Version is just an update for P3Dv4. 

A new Version is already in development, so it doesn't make sense to invest time into this "old" version.

Ok, thanks for the info, I'll uninstall and wait for the "new" version to come out.  Agree it's a fantastic area to fly, lots of challenges ... look forward to the new version whenever it may come out.

Cheers, Rob.

Archived