Why is there no NavDataPro Complete Monthly?

datguytho

Hi, 

so I was recently thinking about moving from Navigraph to NavDataPro because of the LIDOs. But then I noticed that you actually don't offer a monthly subscription for both the charts and the FMS data in one package - like Navigraph offers it.

Is there any specific reason for that? I'm not an expert but I could imagine that this could possibly prevent a lot of people from using NavDataPro and rather leads to a financial deficit..

• 2 months later...

I feel the same datguytho, I was disappointed to see you couldn't pay a monthly subscription to aerosoft rather than having to buy a yearly subscription for both costing 70 euros.

I hope at some point they will choose to change to having a monthly subscription for both and then Ill make the change but until then Ill stick with Navigraph and get on with those ugly Jeppesen Charts. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I would like to ask something similar here because it is time to make my mind if I change from Navigraph.

I noticed that NavDataPro for FS2004 is offered in 3 separate subscriptions. Is it the same software applicable to the other platforms (FSX, FSX:SE and X-plane)?

Archived