LSZH P3D V4 ... Delayed or Halted Project?

Hightower

Since the threads which ask about Mega LSZH keep getting closed, I have to open another thread.   I know better then to ask for a release date, but wondering whats happening with the project since its been on the V4 list for quite a while and had a projected release time frame, but now its switched to TBD for the past month. Is it on hold?  Big issues? 

Cant find any information from Pad Labs which I believe is the developer. 

LOL I am calm. Does it seem like im angry?  I would just like to "carry on" and fly in and out of LSZH like in V3. :)

Didnt know asking about status of a project is a crime. Afterall there is a whole discussion threads on unreleased projects like the Bus updates. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

No, you didn't seem to be angry. ;)

I understand where your question goes and we all want certain addons being released as soon as possible. But there is and will never be a topic giving the status of each product about what has been done, what needs to bedone..... So simply lean back and wait and be happy when it is suddenly released. ;)

Archived