New CRJ 700/900

Hennes1

Good Morning

Who knows how I can but in the Landing Altitude and the CRS Kurs.

In a toturial I could see the numbers during the rolling of the mous wheel. But in my CRJ happen nothing. In the Landing Altitude (overhad in the to rigth) also in the CRS button main planel.

I can`t see the numbers also not in the displays. I have allready done two time of new installation. I have the Version 1.0.1.0

Anyone here who can help me?

Many thanks

Cheers

Heinz

Just check the option for Cockpit Tooltips in whatever sim (FSX, P3D) you're using.  Those numbers are somewhere on the displays (PFD or MFD) but its a lot easier using the tooltips "cheat". 

Ilya

Your landing altitude will be displayed on the eicas screen, I think on the stat page. I'm not at my PC right now so I can't check exactly.

But as others have said, turning on tooltips is very useful for doing something like this. You could also use the eicas pop-out and have it beside the knob on the overhead panel while you're adjusting the altitude.

Archived