US Cities X and P3D v4

F737NG

Given the sale Aerosoft is running on US Cities X at the moment, there are a couple of city sceneries that I would really like to buy - namely, Boston and Chicago.

However, the US Cities X range is not listed on the Prepar3d v4 list. Can someone confirm whether they work entirely, work somewhat or do not work at all in P3D v4, please?

Many thanks.

Mathijs,

Thanks for a quick response.

I emailed Sascha Normann at LimeSim and he replied to say that the US Cities range has problems with elevated helipads. Other than that, the US Cities products and Antarctica X work fine in P3D v4.

Maybe it would be worthwhile to add Antarctica X to the list of compatible products and to follow up with Sascha to see if he can create a fix for the helipads in US Cities.

As I only fly fixed wing aircraft, the sale is too good to pass up on (thanks Aerosoft!), so I will be purchasing Boston & Chicago.

• 1 month later...

Archived