German Airport 3 Hamburg (FSX)

larry007

Wow that's bright.

Maybe it works with FlusiFix.  http://www.wolfgang-picheta.de/

Achso, kann ja auch Deutsch sprechen :D

Probier es mal mit diesem Tool. Dort kann man die Lichter von den Runways und Taxiways einstellen.

Wenn es funktioniert hat, dann lass es mich wissen.

Schönen Abend.

RJ100 Swiss

• Developer

@RJ100 Swiss please keep the roles of this forum, it's not the german support forum.

You tip with the tool will not help, the tool will only effects default Afcad Runwaylights, which are not used at german airports.

The lights will only effected by the halo.bmp of the FSX, where several addons provide replacements (like Activ Sky), which maybe helps or maybe generate to bright versions.

Hi

ok, I have copied a smaller halo.bmp, now it works better.

but an other problem when I make a landing, when I am center to the runway I see the runway lights and the red light on the building are very well. But when I leave the center to the runway a little bit, then goes the approach lighting system and the red lights on the buildings out.

any help for this?

• Developer

can you make screenshot ( jpg please) of both situations and attach them here please. Make it on dask or dawn, so we can see your position better.

Hi

The problems are around EDDH it does not matter which rwy course I us. Sometimes the light pops up an some times not...

1. final rwy 23

Please login to display this image.

2. final rwy 23

3. final rwy 23

4. fly by to rwy 15

5. final rwy 15

6. final rwy 15