Cannot Install heraklion

rocky

OK, so I download all the sceneries that I have purchased and are P3D V4 'compatible, and then find when I come to install them I have problems. Heraklion, is supposed to be V4 compatible, but when I go to install, it does so into the default C: drive and not into my sim drive D: I have spent two days of this trying to follow threads on forums and still have problems. FSDG say they have sent Aerosoft the installers and when I chase post on the forum here, I see threads being closed and pointed back to FSDG. Would someone from Aerosoft please provide some information for this. Thank you.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi it's a problem regarding all installers from FSDG. 

You said according to FSDG they sent installers to aerosoft. What installers do they mean? Have they edited their P3Dv4 installers to be more flexible or are they talking about their first P3Dv4 installers? Your post is not clear.

You can manually cut and paste the installed files to your preferred location. Next you have to edit the add-on.xml

3 hours ago, masterhawk said:

Hi it's a problem regarding all installers from FSDG. 

You said according to FSDG they sent installers to aerosoft. What installers do they mean? Have they edited their P3Dv4 installers to be more flexible or are they talking about their first P3Dv4 installers? Your post is not clear.

You can manually cut and paste the installed files to your preferred location. Next you have to edit the add-on.xml

Hi Bob, thanks for the reply. I have to hold my hand up and admit to rather sloppy finger trouble ^_^ Apologies on my part are due. It seems having gone back and followed the correct installation procedures things work. I had effectively been following a couple of old posts which had instructions on how to edit the xml file and point the path to the P3D drive after having copied relevent folders across to the P3D drive! Anyway, all's good. Thanks again.

Archived