Caution sound playing over and over again during flight

I've recently ran into an issue with the new build of the CRJ seemingly looping the caution sound over and over again during the flight with no warnings displayed on the EICAS, as well as when un-pausing the sim and enabling sound, both of which conditions I can recreate 100% of the time. This behavior has been consistent in both of my flights with the new build, and I did not have this issue with the last build. Reinstalling the product did not help the issue.

-I have the latest Microsoft VS redistributes and all that good stuff.

-All my sound and video drivers are up to date.

-I'm running the latest build of P3D v4 as well as the CRJ.

-I follow the checklists to the letter when doing flights so that I don;t do anything stupid and make myself look like an idiot.

Here's a video of the issue: https://youtu.be/-F200TFa7CI (It happens 3 times during the video - you can see there are no warnings on the EICAS or anything like that, just a normal, routine climb out.)

Best thing to do would be to uninstall, restart your system, then ensure UAC is OFF, Anti-Virus is fully disabled and re-install under administrator. Do not forget to redo your AIRAC and any options required in the configuration manager.

21 minutes ago, G Sproson said:

Best thing to do would be to uninstall, restart your system, then ensure UAC is OFF, Anti-Virus is fully disabled and re-install under administrator. Do not forget to redo your AIRAC and any options required in the configuration manager.

12 hours ago, richcam427 said:

Reinstalling the product did not help the issue.

Reinstalling the product did not help the issue.

Again, just to be sure, was your UAC disabled and was your anti virus off at the time and was the installer run as administrator? Any of these that you may not be sure about can cause issues if not done in the correct way.

Just now, G Sproson said:

Again, just to be sure, was your UAC disabled and was your anti virus off at the time and was the installer run as administrator? Any of these that you may not be sure about can cause issues if not done in the correct way.

Yes. I was under the assumption that those conditions were a given.

Archived