In cruise AP disconnect by itself and followed with a steep dive

Hi all
In Prepar3Dv4;
I performed a normal climb to cruise level (FL250) and after a few minutes in a stable cruise situation  i've got an automatic AP disconnect and a steep dive at about 60degr down.
I did not observed any abnormal flightcontrol settings/positions
Airplane uncontrolable. No abnormal wether etc.

Installation of the latest CRJ version and all settings and precautions performed. 
Regards
Jo va Bra

Guest Jo va Bra

Hans,

I understand the disconnect about the noise from the joystick but if you are stable in the cruise situation and you disconnect the AP manual or by noise
i don't expect a very steep pitch down action from the aircraft. I expect only an AP warning and some small pitch/roll deviations. I observed also a 2  units stabilo
pitch down position??

Regards

Guest Jo va Bra

Add info,
With hand flying at cruise level (fl250) to keep a speed of about 290 kt and 70% N1 i need a 4 unit NU stabilo/trim postion. If i a change from handflying and

engage the AP the stabilo moves to 2 till 3 units ND to keep the aircraft level. If i disengage the AP in cruise the aircraft diving direct.
I checked the CG and this 20% MAC so within the limits. As mentioned earlier all warning and precations about installation performed.
Sorry to say but this aircraft is for me in an AOG position until all flightcontrol logics (following nav track - intercepting the way waypoints - ILS - etc) are solved.
I removed all CRJ relevant files and waiting for better times.
Succes Aerosoft-Digital Aviations

Archived