Callouts and Auto Throttle

Hennes1

Hello all Flight Sim friends

I have bougth me the CRJ 700/900. So fare all fine.

I have now two issues and hope I will finde a solution in this forum.

1. I have no callouts . I have installted the Rass as requested. Nothing happen. No "on taxiway no on runway and so on.

2. My Auto Throttle doesn`t work. The butten of the Autopilot "speed " disconected after seconds. I use the position CLB and push the speed button. Sure Autopilot also.

What I wrong or do I have the uncorect settings in my Aircraft.

I hope I will get answere about this.

Many Thanks

Cheers

Hennes1

• Deputy Sheriffs
Vor 1 Stunde, Hennes1 sagte:

What I wrong or do I have the uncorect settings in my Aircraft.

Simply read the manuals to get used with a very special aircraft.

In all CRJ varients they have a simple form of FADEC (Full Authority Digital Engine Control) a similar system you would find in the Airbus, ERJ but these are more complex and come with a version of AT speed or Citation aircraft, however the system in the CRJ is a very basic one, it will set a power level for Takeoff, Climb and rudimentary for cruise, but this MUST be monitored and adjusted by the PF. During the Climb you can dial in a selected speed and the aircraft will use a logic called "Speed over Pitch", this means once a power level has been set by the PF the aircraft will in no way interfere with the power level but will instead raise or lower the nose to keep the selected speed. Once you reach the TOC this system is placed on redundancy until TOD where it can be used (carefully) again. Between these two stages it is all down to you to monitor, assimilate and adjust the power as needed.

Archived