A few things quick

Just installed 1.0.1. Loaded up for a quick circuit at KSAN. Departed runway 27 MZB LYNDI.LOC27. The plane went direct MZB as expected then failed to navigate towards LYNDI. It turned but not enough. I flew to LYNDI in heading mode. While Enroute to LYNDI the DME info and CDI indicator did not update on the PFD. Once over LYNDI it all updated, it worked fine for the rest of the flight. Except, while flying away from the next waypoint, VYDDA, the DME counted up as 4.8, 4.9, 4.10, 5.0, 5.1. I used Heading mode to turn back around towards VYDDA, then engaged NAV mode which worked fine the rest of the flight.

Also noticed a loss of about 5 FPS overall no matter where I was.

P3D v3

Windows 7 Pro

Intel i5

nVidia GTX980ti

16GB RAM

20 hours ago, Pilot9634 said:

The plane went direct MZB as expected then failed to navigate towards LYNDI. It turned but not enough.

In this case, it is highly likely because the CRJ will not overfly Lyndi, but turn well before it.  At present this is how the CRJ is programmed, so it's not an exactly issue. 

17 hours ago, Pilot9634 said:

Also noticed that with the nose wheel steering off the aircraft still handles like it is on but the nose gear doesn't turn.

Thanks, we're aware of this issue and it will be corrected in a future update.

Archived