1.0.1 Yoke Hide still not working

bhorv67

Nice report on the trusted section... THANK YOU!

It may well be that the 2015 is affecting a few things.  Don't quote me, but I believe Hans compiled the CRJ using the latest 2015 Visual.

May I please verify a few other things?  If you've already answered this then please forgive me, I've been doing a LOT of support and names are now running together (one of the detractors of doing customer suppoer in forums verses tickets), and there just isn't time to search the forums for things people have already answered (hint... tell Mathijs!... lol).

Are you running your sim "As Admin"?

Do you have the User Account Control slider set all the way down?  What was the position of this when you installed the CRJ?

When you installed the CRJ, did you have your computer security disabled and did you run the CRJ installer "As Admin"?

What sim are you using and where is it installed (location)?

Many thanks for your patience.

No issue Dave,

believe me I know exactly what does it mean if work is more controlling you and not vice versa as it should be :-) :-) :-)

Your support and from the team is always appreciated, don´t worry.

Are you running your sim "As Admin"?

Answer: Yes

Do you have the User Account Control slider set all the way down? 

Answer: No, it´s the second from the top -> Notification only in case of Apps like to change something on your Computer.

What was the position of this when you installed the CRJ?

Answer: I have never touched this tool therefore I believe it´s the initial setting from begin on of my computers life.

When you installed the CRJ, did you have your computer security disabled and did you run the CRJ installer "As Admin"?

Answer: Computer security disabled. Yes I have installed the CRJ installer as Administrator. That´s what I´m doing with every Software if this option is available, e.g. FSX.

The CRJ installation was running properly, no warnings. 

What sim are you using and where is it installed (location)?

Answer:

• System Platform -> Windows 8.1
  • Simulator Platform -> FSX Acceleration with SP2
  • I have 2 HDs -> "C" & "D". Windows is on "C", FSX on "D" (used only for FSX and related applications)
  • additional Information: Actual MS Visual C++2015 (x86) version -> 14.0.24212

Click spot and Shift Q work in 700 and 900 for me Hans.  I even tried loading straight from scenario screen (by-passing default) just to see, and yoke hide still worked.

edit:  this is with version 1.0.1.1 in P3D v4

Archived