Missing Textures, Was working fine before

That is likely a problem with your CRJ.dll, located in your panel folder.

When reporting an issue it's helpful to know which simulator you're installing to (FSX, FSX:SE, P3DV3, P3DV4).  I should be telling others this as well.

When you installed the new version, did you first uninstall the previous version, then manually remove all folders associated with the CRJ, reboot, disable computer security, have the Windows User Account Control slider set all the way down, and then run the installer "As Admin"?

If the above doesn't resolve this, then it's possible that you might be having a problem with your C++ Redistributable 2015 (it's entirely possible for it to work on other aircraft and not on the CRJ).  Please try removing this software (via the Windows Control Panel) and redownloading and reinstalling.  This will also give you the most recent version as it was updated only a few weeks ago.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

No, that's a model-related problem. The clickspot areas became visible for some reason I don't know and/or understand. I think that the virtual cockpit .MDL file might be broken.

I would recommend to uninstall and reinstall the CRJ. Disabling anti-virus software might help as well.

Hey Hans... understand.  I mentioned this to him because I had that exact same problem when I dumped that ASCRJ.dll you gave me in the panel folder without unzipping it (I was in a hurry).  I booted up, and got exactly what he's showing in the screen shot.  I don't know about click spots though, as soon as I saw it, I realized what I had done and fixed it.

Guys no luck yet.  I have uninstalled the CRJ, reinstalled, and did the same with the visual c++ programs.  Still the same thing going on.  Any thought it could be some sort of a font error.  I seem to recall having some issue like this on the airbus maybe, or saw that someone else did.  I just can not specifically remember.

• 1 year later...

Hello

I noticed this topic has been started a while ago, but since it's google-able I thought I'd write my comments here. I have just had same problem with Aerosoft Airbus and DigitalDesign CRJ. I soved the problem by doing few things at the same time, so not sure which is actually THE one:

- I removed all windows updates, esp.C++ updates from between last time I made a flight in CRJ and when I noticed it's broken

- I have, as possibly many of us, DXT10 Scenery Fixer, so I uninstalled and installed again the libraries

- In one of the menu options, don't exactly remember where of DXT10 Scenery Controler there's a box to tick saying it will fix problems with 8bit transparence textures. I didn't have it ticked, so I ticked it.

All seemes to be working fine now

Archived