Simplanet orders

• Aerosoft

We have changed our policy regarding the orders of Aerosoft products that were bought at the now closed Simplanet shop. This change is only for products were Aerosoft is the publisher (or of course the developer).  This is the procedure to move that order to our shop:

1. Contact us at support@aerosoft.com and provide us proof of purchase, we need to be 100% sure you did indeed bought the product
  2. We will reply with instructions on how to create an order in our shop that will not be charged (a so called 'press order').
  3. Do not forget to make a comment with the order referring to the ticket created at support@aerosoft.com! Orders without comments are deleted.
  4. We will then manually release that order so you can download it. Please allow us some time to handle it, it is a rather time consuming process and we can only do a certain amount a day.

Strange, tried the procedure as described above - support answer: "we are sorry but we can not move the purchase from Simplanet to your account at our shop.It is not possible!"

Is the support staff not informed about this or am I doing something wrong? I also provided proof of purchase. maybe a special topic should be mentioned with the support ticket?

Hi hoping someone can support. Over the last week i have been emailing and providing evidence as requested following your products previously purchased from Simplanet. I have provided enough evidence to support that i have purchased the scenery but for some strange reason you will not release the orders as i can't provide you with a PDF receipt. I have provided evidence by order conformation which to anyone with common sense can see its all above board but dont understand now you are making this so impossible? Please can someone support.I have also offered to provide my paypal details to match up the purchases. I await some hopeful response?

Hi, so far so good, I have had a returned email and it appears that my proof or purchase has been accepted.  However I no longer have access to the shop as my password is lost.  Trying the 'lost password' option and entering my email address gives an 'email sent' message, but I do not get a reply.  I've tried several times for the last day or so and.....nothing.  I've had a reminder to take action from Fabian and to 'purchase' the software again but I had responded before that to say that I could not access the shop!  Can someone help please?  Regards, Mark

Well, two weeks and still nothing.  Worse than that in my support service account my queries are said to be solved, that is absolutely not the case! As in my messages to Fabian the reset password option is not working, so why all the reminders for me to take action when I cannot access my shop account!  Aggravating, considering that my Simplanet purchases were valid and you said so.

Archived