Airbus A318-319 Display Issue!!

Hello there,

I recently installed Aerosoft Airbus A318-319 package to my FSX.  I'm facing a problem there. Sometimes, if I come back to play the fsx from different menus like Map, Flight Plan etc. The screen will go off without leaving anything or everything will be black except autopilot panel. It's not an issue of flight computers display. All animation screen will go off. Please help. 

Also please let me know how to save the current aircraft state in FMC. So that I can save the panel state and come back to where I left if the screen goes blank.

Thank you :) 

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Looks maore like a problem with the overall setup environment where your FSX is running.Tell us something about the hardware you are using, which OS and which version of the FSX you are running.

Thank for your concern!

I'm running Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Gold Edition (With Acceleration) 

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4210U CPU @ 1.70GHz, 2401 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)

RAM: 4GB

Graphic: NVIDIA GeForce 820M (2,147,483,648 bytes)

Thank you

• Deputy Sheriffs

Looking at your specs and comparing it with the system requirements, your PC is simply not capable of running the Airbus properly:

A Notebook as yours with such specs is always a bad choice.

Archived