Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

DaveCT2003

Hello, I'm Dave

Hello everyone!  My name is Dave, and I've been blessed with enjoying flight simulation for over 30 years. During that time I've witnessed many terrific changes in our hobby and had some absolutely wonderful, fun and even exciting experiences - all of them memorable.  I've been flying and promoting shared cockpit in the flight sim community for over 12 years and personally have over 6000 hours flying shared cockpit, with much of that being testing shared cockpit aircraft for developers.  I am the founder and current director of the Online Virtual Pilots Association (OVPA) which was created 12 years ago with the primary focus of developing and flying shared cockpit.  I've worked with many developers, chief among them is Aerosoft, Majestic and REX, but Aerosoft is where I primary hang my hat as I have never found a developer/distributor more devoted to flight simulation and more dedicated to their customers than Aerosoft and in particular Mathijs Kok.

OVPA and other Club members are here to discuss Shared Cockpit flying and help people in any way that we can, and I look forward to meeting and discussing this incredible genre in flight simulation.

*** Shared Cockpit - Really, Truly As Real As It Gets! ***