Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

I am looking for ATR 72/600 performances

Thanks

The enroute performance of the 600 is the same as the 500, just increase the weights to match the 600. The 127M engines on the 600 offer a boost function in the event of an engine failure to allow the aircraft to operate at higher weights than the 500. At same weight, temp, altitude combinations performance is the same. I have done a PFPX file for the 600 but as there isn't a high fidelity sim model available it's not been/won't yet be released.

Thanks again

I cannot files the 500 series perf. do you have the links

Merci

It ships with PFPX. Look for ATR72-212A, which is the official type designator for a 72-500 and also 72-600. -500 and -600 are marketing names.