CRJ turning inflight

Hello,

me and a friend are having a problem, that when we fly a normal route (it goes straight ahead) the plane just turns into a direction. Let's say it turns right for 20 seconds. After that, the CRj starts turning left and is on a 90° angle to the main waypoint it should fly to.

You can follow me live on the webeye to see further strange turns...

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

21 minutes ago, Lennart1948 said:

Hello,

me and a friend are having a problem, that when we fly a normal route (it goes straight ahead) the plane just turns into a direction. Let's say it turns right for 20 seconds. After that, the CRj starts turning left and is on a 90° angle to the main waypoint it should fly to.

You can follow me live on the webeye to see further strange turns...

Sim?  System Specs?  Weather Engine? Weather Engine Settings (Copy from CFG/INI file)?  Flight Route?  Version of the CRJ?

Many thanks.

gerade, DaveCT2003 sagte:

Sim?  System Specs?  Weather Engine? Weather Engine Settings (Copy from CFG/INI file)?  Flight Route?  Version of the CRJ?

Many thanks.

We both use AS16 (definetly not a problem) We use P3D V3, Windows 10, we have ca. 30 FPS. Default AS16 settings, Flight from EKCH to EDDM NEXEN T503 GIMRU UT503 MIC UZ730 EMBOX DCT ALOSO T703 LULAR T105 EXUSI (Should flly on some parts straight but is flying left and then right) and we have the newest version installed (downloaded and installed today)

Thanks for the info. I will duplicate the flight tomorrow.  Can you tell me about what time did you do the flight?  If local time, please provide your time zone.   Many thanks.

vor 6 Stunden , DaveCT2003 sagte:

Thanks for the info. I will duplicate the flight tomorrow.  Can you tell me about what time did you do the flight?  If local time, please provide your time zone.   Many thanks.

[20:25:35] Preflight started, flying offline

[20:31:09] Taking off

[20:47:29] Cruising at 35000ft, pitch: 2, 361 kts

[21:40:19] Descending
[21:52:18] Approaching

[22:04:12] Touched down at -219 fpm, gear lever: down, pitch: 4, roll: 1 degrees right, 134 kts

Here you have some timestamps. I installed the fix now which was provided in another part of the forum. I will later this day fly and tell you if it works

1 hour ago, gjharrall said:

sn't this already a known issue that will be fixed for the next service pack? 

Data collection and testing never stops (never gets a break, makes us weary and weak, but we'll persevere until the CRJ flies at it's peak!).  LOL.

4 hours ago, Lennart1948 said:

[20:25:35] Preflight started, flying offline

[20:31:09] Taking off

[20:47:29] Cruising at 35000ft, pitch: 2, 361 kts

[21:40:19] Descending
[21:52:18] Approaching

[22:04:12] Touched down at -219 fpm, gear lever: down, pitch: 4, roll: 1 degrees right, 134 kts

Here you have some timestamps. I installed the fix now which was provided in another part of the forum. I will later this day fly and tell you if it works

Zulu Time?  Local Time?  If local time, may I have the time zone please?  I need to use historical weather for the flight, and while I can tell where you live (yep), I don't know what time zone you used for your flight.

I would wait until the upcoming service pack to redo the flight.

Many thanks.

16 hours ago, Lennart1948 said:

We both use AS16 (definetly not a problem) We use P3D V3, Windows 10, we have ca. 30 FPS. Default AS16 settings, Flight from EKCH to EDDM NEXEN T503 GIMRU UT503 MIC UZ730 EMBOX DCT ALOSO T703 LULAR T105 EXUSI (Should flly on some parts straight but is flying left and then right) and we have the newest version installed (downloaded and installed today)

I also need your complete system specs and the version of AS2016 you're using.  Thanks.

I tested Hans´ fix yesterday after we flew from EKCH to EDDM and it works for me. I dont know if it works for Lennart but the problem is gone for me.

(That fix):

On 10.8.2017 at 18:46, Hans Hartmann sagte:

The problem should be fixed now, but since it's a pretty annoying one, Mathijs and I decided to offer it as an experimental version to those of you who don't want to wait until the next installer is released. "Experimental" means that it has only been tested by me and wasn't run by the beta team.

You can find the files attached to this post. A readme with information where to copy the DLL is included. Please make sure to exit FSX/P3D before copying those files.

If you run into any problems with this version, please make sure to mention that you are using version 1.0.0.5c when you post them.

I hope this helps.

ASCRJ_1005c.7z

vor 1 hour , DaveCT2003 sagte:

Zulu Time?  Local Time?  If local time, may I have the time zone please?  I need to use historical weather for the flight, and while I can tell where you live (yep), I don't know what time zone you used for your flight.

I would wait until the upcoming service pack to redo the flight.

Many thanks.

Oh yes and it was Local time in EKCH if i´m not completely mistaking.

1 hour ago, swaor said:

The local time in EKCH is UTC +2.

Well, hmm. Different level of knowledge forcing misunderstanding I suppose.  If I were you brother, I would have assumed that I either knew or at least could find the time in Copenhagen, right?

Open up your flight simulator, and you're notice that you can select different time (GMT, Local) for launching. Guess "WHERE" that local time is at?  It's probably not where you're guessing.  But of course you can also change the time in the flight itself and people who fly on VATSIM often do this.  In order for me to replicate a flight, I need the specifics in order to get the correct HISTORICAL weather.

Doesn't matter now anyway, the OP never provided this or the other pertinent information.

Best wishes.

Archived