15 hours ago, Reald said:

Can we load PFDX flightplan in FSX i mean FSX ATC will control it?

Sorry that's PFPX not PFDX  but after reading the manual i have my answer. Disregard.

This is one of the questions I would actually like to know before purchasing.  Would have been nice if you would have at least answered your own question I would really like to know.  Thanks, Crash.

I think that you only can fly on line. FSX ATC won't manage the flight plan. I'd like somebody could confirm it but as you can see, my topic was viewed by 170 persons and nobody has answered so far. :(

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 25/08/2017 at 4:45 PM, Reald said:

but after reading the manual i have my answer. Disregard.

42 minutes ago, Reald said:

my topic was viewed by 170 persons and nobody has answered so far.

So are you still looking for an answer or not?

AFAIK the build-in ATC can handle flight plans. Just use the PFPX export feature to export your current flight plan into FSX.

19 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

So are you still looking for an answer or not?

AFAIK the build-in ATC can handle flight plans. Just use the PFPX export feature to export your current flight plan into FSX.

Thanks for replying Tom. Maybe i've mist something in the manual. To be honest, i wasn't sure at 100% that we couldn't. Thanks again.

Archived