Is an editor possible?

Bobpr

I am interested in using AES, but out of the 80 or so airports 9 are in the continental US. This is clearly designed for Europeans (which is great) but what about future expansion of US airports? KPDX should be at the top of the list. Is there a future list and is there a best guess estimate on adding additional airports?

Can an editor be made available that would allow users to create AES active airports? Or is it really beyond most simmers capabilities; like me. :)

Bob..

• Developer

Hi,

we will add more US Airport in the future, like KPDX, but I can't say which and when, not before I have done it.

The Editor is not the only think needed to make Airports compatible with AES, you also need to know how to exclude the part on the original Scenery, you need to make the Jetways compatible to the airport and most of this things are not possible without a contact to the developers of the scenery. So, a enduser Editor for a full implementation of AES is not possible at the moment.

But never say never. :?

Hi Oliver and thank you for the quick response.

And I do understand that an editor would be quite complicated and probably more than I would want to tackle. I look forward to seeing the additional airports in the future.

The program is well designed and I compliment the team. Thank you.

Bob...