new build

• Aerosoft

Just a quick update on progress.

Hans has worked very hard this week to solve the open issues we can recreate (from small stuff like the yoke click zone to the more complex route following issues and dozens of other issues in between). We'll use this weekend to do some more test to release a new version early next week. 

As far as CTD were recreatable or the dumpfiles showed enough information they have also been addressed. However, and this is pretty important, in P3d V4 there are a few issue that we can't work around. They have all been discussed with Lockheed and we know they are working on it (seriously nice folks at Lockheed). If you follow other aircraft developers forums you see they fight with the same issues at this moment with newer releases. So while there is certainly good progress, part is out of our hands. 

Thank you for the update !  I, for one, really appreciate you guys being proactive about keeping us updated on progress and upcoming builds.  

I will continue to fly in "heading hold " mode until the new build is released (heck its kinda fun, who'da thought...)... this FMS needs some help. :-)  

best, 

JB

sincerly looking forward to this version hopefully still today! was flying ams-lax in my thrusty 747 workhorse and got that famous ntdll error looking forward to relaxing in my favorite rj!

26 minutes ago, GJL1995 said:

sincerly looking forward to this version hopefully still today!

No, I fear that's not going to be the case. I sent the files to Aerosoft so they can build a new installer. However, I nobody here wants to experience again what happened on initial release, so the beta testers will get at least 48 hours to try things out before we make it available to the public.

19 minutes ago, Hans Hartmann said:

No, I fear that's not going to be the case. I sent the files to Aerosoft so they can build a new installer. However, I nobody here wants to experience again what happened on initial release, so the beta testers will get at least 48 hours to try things out before we make it available to the public.

No worries. It's finished when it's finished.

• Aerosoft

We got a bit of delay because of some server issues but our testers are now downloading the 1.0.1 build. But we really need some time to check things.

- [Changed] Moved userwpt.txt from NavData folder to "<Documents>\Aerosoft\Digital Aviation CRJ"

- [Added] DAVE: New aircraft state "Turnaround" to simulate aircraft state after the first flight of the day
- [Added] vPilot support (transponder mode and squawk ident)
- [Added] Center of Gravity indication on DAVE Payload page
- [Added] Takeoff Trim indication on DAVE Payload page
- [Added] Sensitivity for autopilot disconnect by yoke not configurable via DAVE Options page 3/3
- [Added] Pilot-defined waypoints on LEGS page (PBD, PBPB, ATD, Lat/Lon, Lat/Lon shorthand)
- [Added] Pilot-defined waypoints on DEFINE PILOT WPT page (PBD, PBPB, Lat/Lon)
- [Added] Loading and saving of named pilot-defined waypoints
- [Added] DAVE: Flaps 20 takeoff speeds option

- [Fixed] AP: FD commanding additional bank angle shortly before reaching selected heading in HDG HOLD when AP is off
- [Fixed] FMS: Multiple improvements in SID and STAR tracking
- [Fixed] MFD: Radius to Fix drawing routine
- [Fixed] MFD: Course/Heading to Intercept Next Leg drawing routine
- [Fixed] General: Improved loading and saving of aircraft state with a flight
- [Fixed] Improved flaps extension/rectraction effects
- [Fixed] Improved localizer and glideslope capture 
- [Fixed] FMS: CTD when clicking TO WPT on the MFD ADV page without a loaded flightplan
- [Fixed] AP: Altitude selection knob acceleration
- [Fixed] FMS: Zigzagging issue on directs 
- [Fixed] FMS: NAV Tracking
- [Fixed] FMS: TTG/Fuel calculation on directs
- [Fixed] FMS: TTG/Fuel calculation on legs with ToC/ToD
- [Fixed] HGS: FD indication
- [Fixed] 2D Panels: Possible CTD on resizing
- [Fixed] DAVE: Doors reopening when clicking "CLOSED" twice
- [Fixed] TOD Indication in MFD VNAV window (TOD time & distance not correct yet)
- [Fixed] WXR: Increased gain
- [Fixed] APU Start in flight
- [Fixed] Turn radius fine tuning
- [Fixed] Further turn radius fine tuning
- [Fixed] Wrong distance and time indication for next waypoint in MFD window
- [Fixed] Yoke issues!
- [Fixed] (INTC) to DME arc transition
- [Fixed] Improved drawing of DME arc and radius to fix legs
- [Fixed] CTD when holding is part of the flightplan
- [Fixed] (DIR) not commanding a turn (turn condition not met)
- [Fixed] Fuel Used now resets if aircraft is powered down
- [Fixed] Landing time on FLT LOG page

How about check the yaw problem in flight???,anybody on the forum has checked the rudder control in flight???,for example about to land to decrab de plane?,rudder only works in flight if i disconnect the yaw damper.....

Thanks.

Live stream a test flight of the new build.  If interested, you have three choices of where to view the stream.

Twitch:   https://www.twitch.tv/ovpa

Youtube:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYYh3CJn7W9I6NiKZCDMVmQ

Periscope:  https://www.pscp.tv/OVPA/1mnxemEdOWnxX

Best wishes.

Great list Mathijs, I haven't been able to keep my "yoke" of this airplane since release, I'm absolutely in love with it.Fortunately the 5c update works pretty well with very few exceptions. Speaking of updates Mathijs, do you already have or would you consider an extended beta group consisting of current customers that already own the airplane?

If yes, I'd love to help with testing. I earned my real life wings in Orlando Sanford at the (then) Comair/Delta Aviation Academy and I have about 100 hours in the CRJ FTD we had back then (2002).

Can't wait for the new update, great job Hans & crew!!!

Cheers,

Pete

Hello all,

Just wondering how the new build testing is coming along. Really looking forward to all the improvements. Thanks for all the great work. Looking forward to flying some CRJ9 flights into EDDF Professional.B)

Thanks again!!

V/R

ROMAN78

Archived