German Airports Hamburg Professional

A320_NEO

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I do not have information on that but I tentatively would say yes. No dates though.

Didnt want to start a new topic with this question. But with the free update to mega airport rome, does that mean we wont get a "professional version" or ones like stuttgart and frankfurt anytime soon that is only for v4? Or is that in the pipeline? Thanks! 

vor 3 Stunden , snapshot21 sagte:

Didnt want to start a new topic with this question. But with the free update to mega airport rome, does that mean we wont get a "professional version" or ones like stuttgart and frankfurt anytime soon that is only for v4? Or is that in the pipeline? Thanks! 

I think MAP Rome is from an other developer, so there probably won´t be a professional edition (like Mallorca or Valencia).

• Developer
vor 24 Minuten, luko0211 sagte:

I think MAP Rome is from an other developer, so there probably won´t be a professional edition (like Mallorca or Valencia).

Mallorca (same as Menorca, Ibiza, Mahon and Malaga, all Sim-wings Addons) was done as a straight forward update first, because the resources are bind to other prodject first. But a Professional Edition is in the pipeline.

Rome is a Product of Aerosoft (with external Developers), don't know what's planned there.

35 minutes ago, luko0211 said:

Very correct. Rome was done by MK Studios, Hamburg by German Airports Team, Mallorca by SimWings and Valencia by LatinWings. Each developer makes his own decisions. Some update for free, some for a fee and some don't update at all.

• Developer
vor 10 Minuten, PatrickZ sagte:

Very correct. Rome was done by MK Studios, Hamburg by German Airports Team, Mallorca by SimWings and Valencia by LatinWings. Each developer makes his own decisions. Some update for free, some for a fee and some don't update at all.

Not correct in all parts: Same products (like German Airports, Sim-wings and some others) are in behalf of the developers, they have the costs, risks and make the desitions, Aerosoft is the publisher, makes the sales, marketing and first level support.

But there are also products with different models where developers provide code based on other forms of contacts.

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived