Voice control Crew Simulation

2 minutes ago, Mikealpha said:

Good catch, so let *us* see ...

Bryan's pricing policy, though, differs slightly from FS++'s - especially with respect to P3Dv4 ...   ;-)

vor 1 minute, Enter display name here ;) sagte:

Good catch, so let *us* see ...

Bryan's pricing policy, though, differs slightly from FS++'s - especially with respect to P3Dv4 ...   ;-)

That is very true. 

On the other hand, I would have preferred FS2Crew. The country specific voice sets sound very natural, compared to the robotic voices in FS++.

Also for my "German english" the voice recognition in FS2Crew is MUCH more bulletproof. In FS++ it is a lot of try and error. 

Anyway, still appreciated of course.

Mike

On ‎23‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 0:00 PM, Enter display name here ;) said:

Gerald from FS++ (MultiCrewExperience) confirmed this publicly last Saturday already.   :P

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/374883-which-aircraft-would-you-like-to-see-interfaced-in-the-future/?do=findComment&comment=3694804

Yes, definitely coming.

And it will be with high integration, giving FO access to almost any 3D switch that matters. And it's fully interactive. Ask for the assistance you want, and when you want it

It's fully interactive. Not a scripted adventure, with robotic speech recognition, where you're expected to fit in and wonder what you're allowed to say or do next.

Fly like the professionals and go through exact SOPs and rehearse your own company checklist, or just use the FO as a buddy, asking him to dial something, flip a switch when your hands are full.

For hose who don't know, MCE is a 11+ years full time work effort put into a single Ultimate Edition package supporting no less than 40 complex aircraft (almost all major heavy hitters are supported), 3 ATC systems, with AES and GSX integration as a bonus.

MCE Demo available Here.

Support for CRJ will be added as a free update later on.

ETA: sometime in October.

Gerald R

• 1 month later...

Happy to report it's now in Beta.

Registered MCE users, you may request files from support that will get you flying this aircraft with a crew straight away.

For those who have quality TTS voices, you could if you wish ignore the 10 provided FO recorded human voice packs and use one of those for extreme flexibility. They can even remind you the go-around procedure to follow, say at critical airports where there is little margin for error when you are under IMC conditions..

@FS++, looking good! Make announcement for Russian simmers on simRussia, me and some my friends really wait for your addon. But I have a question, do you test it with PRO-ATC/X? Hope they will work fine together.

13 hours ago, dexander said:

@FS++, looking good! Make announcement for Russian simmers on simRussia, me and some my friends really wait for your addon. But I have a question, do you test it with PRO-ATC/X? Hope they will work fine together.

Yes, they will work fine together.

But MCE doesn't provide integration with ProATCX the way it does with PF3 or Radar Contact ATC.

It's possible to setup a few speech commands that would triiger keys so you can get some sort of voice control with that ATC program.

Now, here is something you thought would never be possible.

Thanks to the Voxscript feature, whose main purpose is to tell FO what to do and in which order, you can also use it as a translator to teach crew members to understand a bit of "Russian, German, Italian or any language) on the planet.

Putting the final touches. Should be ready sometime next month as a free update to all existing MCE registered users.

On 10/28/2017 at 7:00 PM, Petermuc said:

I use the CRJ MCE beta and love it.

My PNF is a nice American lady, TTS voice.

Peter

I wonder if she is related to Kath, currently working out of LAX?

Multi Crew Experience and CRJ are a perfect marriage! The beta is very advanced now, I expect it will be a complete product very soon!

Here is my first officer;

Best regards

David.

• 2 weeks later...

It's now released!

Download your Demo from this link

Be aware, you don't have to operate the aircraft as shown in videos.

The co-pilot is there to be used as little or as much as you want.

It's not a "scripted adventure" where you are expected to fit in and only say something and at the right time. That wouldn't be fun :)

Could operate the aircraft as you usually do flying solo and just ask co-pilot to read the odd checklist here and there, or ask him to dial something when your hands are full.

As professional or amateurish as you want it to be. A truly interactive crew simulation.

It's also a fun way to improve your English language skils. You get to practice without a classroom full of people ready to laugh at your accent :P

Here is one more video, with FO William from Australia, this time

Enjoy your Demo.

Archived