Black GPS

otterflyer

Hello all,

Recently went over to FSX SE and installed my twin otter everything is great apart from one big problem the GPS is completely black does anyone know how to fix this problem I installed the old version (from my disk) first not knowing there had been an update but 5 mins ago I installed the update (1.21) and no luck still the GPS is black images are attached below so you can see what the problem is please help I been wanting to fly into lukla. (I always fly real time and real weather so 1 am here (UK) is sunrise in lukla and its not very often I get to stay up that late because of college so hopefully this can be fixed quickly while I still have the chance)

Thanks for your help

Please login to display this image.

Appears that it is not working in default aircraft either any ideas this is not a problem I had when I used the boxed edition so I'm not even sure where to start.

Please login to display this image.

Update:

Verified the integrity with steam and steam download 51 files that were missing. I also reinstalled sim connect and just in case it was causing an issue I also reinstalled my original ground textures (I was using the texture conversion tool) despite all of this the GPS is still not working on any aircraft.

Update 2 (posted 10 mins after the 1st update)

The GPS is now working again however I still have a problem the reason for the GPS not working was due to FSINN if FSINN is installed the GPS will stop working if I uninstall FSINN then the GPS will work fine no problem. So now on the next problem how can I get both to work because of course I want to fly the twin otter online. (I cant use vpilot only have one laptop and minimizing to view message or write messages on Unicom is very unrealistic to me) I want to try and get FSINN to work so any ideas. If not then I may have to go over to IVAO.

Archived