Problem with Rome Ciampino airport scenery

aletaras

Hello guys,
I got prep3d V3.4 and I have never had problems with this airport now that I have installed ORBX FTX GLOBAL BASE-VECTOR-LC EUROPE, I have set the resolution mesh to 10 m as a manual, and it appears to me that you see in the Screenshot, while for example I tried Rome Fiumicino, and it works all properly;
I look forward to your thanks

Alessandro

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft

To be honest I do not know, I do not use this software.  But as it covers the whole of Europe if could very well be they set the ground altitude of this airport incorrectly.  There is nothing a add-on airport (that comes with mode detailed altitude data) can do about that.

I am sure another user who has experience with that software will be able to assist you.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi, have you disabled the airport in the FTX Vector Configuration Tool?

You can also search for all files containing LIRA in the filename inside the   ORBX folder and deactivate them.

HI, see my settings.
Put everything the same and it should work.
Of course this is a P3Dv4, but it's the same for P3Dv3.

1▼

2▼

3▼

Cheers,

• Deputy Sheriffs

In FTX Central go to the detail page of FTX Global Vector and there hit the Control Panel button.

Archived