German Airport Stuttgart Professional

• Aerosoft

Now also available for P3d V4.

Please login to display this image.

New in version P3D V4:

• New parking and taxiway layout based in AIPS from March 2016
  • Moving jetways using CTRL+J
  • 3D PAPIS
  • All code (BLGs) compiled with P3D V4 SDK, using new material options and being performance optimised to the new engine
  • All objects optimised for new shadow technology
  • Ground layout including detailed aerial image following P3DV4 SDK
  • Automatic seasonal changes of relevant 3D objects based on V4 scripting variables, also for snowfall outside winter season
  • New, individual ground adaptations to prevent steps at airport borders when using different meshes (e.g. default/FTX Global)
  • New, optimised 3D runway lighting with activation/deactivation based on time of day and weather conditions
  • Apron lamps with new effects and dynamic light
  • Changed AFCAD approaches at Airac 1708

Nice update. However a few simple things could be improved: The name has changed to Stuttgart Manfred Rommel Airport. Maybe you can add the new name as on this picture:

And what about the "Ey", this Pretzel-like building and the new car park that have been built?

Next to that I like to use the static aircraft but the liveries of the Delta 767 and Germanwings A320s are quite outdated. Can you get new paint on them?

I don't know how close the ORBX South Germany Scenery will come to the aircraft border if both products are installed. But the "Fildern" are way to flat in the sim. I went to work (at the airport) by bike from Sielmingen and I can tell you my tongue was about to get trapped in the pedals. So if that is within the airport scenery's border maybe a more realistic elevation model could be implemented.

You payed a lot of attention to the tower and real,- shopping center. But where's the "Bäcker Schill" with its viewing terrace? It's right in fron of the tower in reality. You might find it on google earth or select "BäckerCafe Bernhausen" on this site: http://www.bäcker-schill.de/standorte/

And how about some static military aircraft at the US base? The police has new Airbus helicopters. Can you get one of them as static model in front of their hangar?

The girls and guys from strforum.de might be able and willing to help you getting photos. It's a great spotter community and a lot of young talents for sure would be willing to help if they can get some discount on the finished product. Getting kids off the road...

I know it took you some work to make this airport compatible with P3D V4. But to my eye the airport looks the same as in older sims. You "just" made it work in P3D V4. And that's why it seems kind of outdated even though it's working fine. So where is the reason I had to pay 5€ (not complaining, just wondering) for this update when others came for free (Oslo, Mallorca, Ibiza, etc.)? Is it because the ex German Airports series is an in-house production of Aerosoft while the other addons have been built by some 3rd party developers?

• Aerosoft

New in version P3D V4:

• New parking and taxiway layout based in AIPS from March 2016
  • Moving jetways using CTRL+J
  • 3D PAPIS
  • All code (BLGs) compiled with P3D V4 SDK, using new material options and being performance optimised to the new engine
  • All objects optimised for new shadow technology
  • Ground layout including detailed aerial image following P3DV4 SDK
  • Automatic seasonal changes of relevant 3D objects based on V4 scripting variables, also for snowfall outside winter season
  • New, individual ground adaptations to prevent steps at airport borders when using different meshes (e.g. default/FTX Global)
  • New, optimised 3D runway lighting with activation/deactivation based on time of day and weather conditions
  • Apron lamps with new effects and dynamic light
  • Changed AFCAD approaches at Airac 1708

Archived