Favorite CRJ routes (real world)

I've mostly been finding real world airline flights to emulate for my CRJ flights thus far and I thought it could be useful to have a thread in which people posted their favorite real world CRJ flights to do in the sim.

(I did a search to see if someone had already started something like this and I didn't find one.  Please delete this if it has been done)

My two favorite thus far:

HOP7416 Hop! Airlines

Paris Orly (LFPO) to Lyon–Saint-Exupéry (LFLL) - CRJ-700 - 216NM

Route: OKASI UL612 OKEPI R28 MOU MOU5N

Notes: Scenic flight- the approach into Lyon is beautiful!

ASH5800 Mesa Airlines (US Airways Express) 

Dallas Ft. Worth (KDFW) to El Paso (KELP) - CRJ-900 - 481NM

Route: WSTEX2 CIKAN LIFFT SAMMR3

Notes: Flown in the late evening time with a fantastic desert sunset.

Please add more so we can build a nice selection of routes!

1 hour ago, Guy9 said:

With FLIGHTAWARE, option Flight following by type of aircraft

you can have ALL the routes :):

for example for CRJ700:

https://fr.flightaware.com/live/aircrafttype/CRJ7

Thanks! I was trying to find away to do that on Flightaware a few days ago but I couldn't manage to figure it out. I guess I was looking at the wrong menu.

I still hope people will share routes that they particularly enjoy here.

1 hour ago, IGrant said:

Thanks! I was trying to find away to do that on Flightaware a few days ago but I couldn't manage to figure it out. I guess I was looking at the wrong menu.

Very easy: Choose "Live flight tracking" , then "Browse by aircraft type" and choose type.

There's lots of great, short hops into the Rocky Mountains from KSLC and KDEN into airports like KASE, KJAC, KBZN, all of which have available high quality add on scenery available.

However my favourite flight so far was KPHX-KSTS, great scenery at both airports, and a nice tour of the LA and San Francico areas along the way.  All things that would have generated an OOM error prior to p3dv4.

23 hours ago, regis902 said:

There's lots of great, short hops into the Rocky Mountains from KSLC and KDEN into airports like KASE, KJAC, KBZN, all of which have available high quality add on scenery available.

However my favourite flight so far was KPHX-KSTS, great scenery at both airports, and a nice tour of the LA and San Francico areas along the way.  All things that would have generated an OOM error prior to p3dv4.

Agreed! I would add KIDA to that list, I have been flying back and forth from KSLC and all of those airports all week. 

KJAC with those tetons is an incredible scenery. 

If you are looking for a longer flight you can fly them from KMSP too. 

8 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Keep in mind there is also a list of proposed routes in Vol 1 of the manual.

Thanks! I missed this- I must have thought it was part of the tutorial flight documentation and skipped right to the next section about the throttles.

I'll definitely be doing some of those.

On 8/17/2017 at 0:05 PM, regis902 said:

It's so nice to be able to fly where ever you like with confidence now not having to worry about OOM crashes! That is a really nice area to fly in for sure.

My favorites are:

SkyWest 4850
Victoria Int'l, Canada (CYYJ) to Seattle-Tacoma Intl, Washington (KSEA) - CRJ-700
Route: CYYJ DCT JAWBN JAWBN5 KSEA

SAS 4175
Stjordal, Norway (ENVA) to Bergen, Norway (ENBR) - CRJ 900
Route: ENVA OSMU1B OSMUM Z286 LUNUR LUNU2N ENBR

Archived