FD Problem during ILS approach etc.

First of all thanks for this beautiful aircraft.
I just made a short trip from Rostock to Dresden and had some problems.
FSX SP2, CRJ 900 version 1.0.0.5

Route: ETNL-STAR-TAGOB-UM726-LASLU-Z998-OSKAN-STAR-EDDC (ILS 22)

As I approached RW 22 in the ILS mode (NAV source on NAV1, APPR mode set, ALT sel 3000ft) the Flight Director showed me something wrong. The horizontal bar was always on the bottom of the PFD, even when I was slightly below the glideslope.
The APPR function itself worked fine, so it followed the GS and LOC as it should do, just the Flight Director showed something wrong. (picture should show it. Landed the last part manually)
I had the same Problem when I approached Cancun MMUN.
----------------------------------------------
Appart from that there was another small bug. The APPR Data page of the FMS showed an ILS frequency of 109.75 for RW 22, but it has to be 109.70 as you can see it on the FSX map.

---------------------------------------------
I also had the already discussed Problem with the LNAV zickzack.
--------------------------------------------
At ETNL I couldn't remove the GPU, Ground Air and wheel chocks. I had to reload the aircraft. I tried it again after landing at EDDC without any problems. I know this point was also mentioned in another topic.

2017-8-16_13-52-38-647.BMP

50 minutes ago, --PauL-- said:

The APPR Data page of the FMS showed an ILS frequency of 109.75 for RW 22, but it has to be 109.70 as you can see it on the FSX map.

That is old data in FSX. In the real world, the ILS frequency has changed and that's represented by the data shown there.

On the FD... I have to try and reproduce this. I can't remember seeing that yet.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived