Hello, congratulations on this plane. I have a question. When you put the FMC as a window and press to enter route the sound of the simulator goes away. Also it happens to me with the IVAP, to go to report in unicom or to interact with him the sound goes away. When you play again the simulator window is heard. This ONLY happens to me with this airplane, I repeat ONLY with this plane.

FSX SP2

CRJ  1.0.0.5c

Regards

• Aerosoft

We are unable to recreate that on any of our systems. Does that happen on a completely clear simulator (so without tweaks) on your system? There are add=ons and tweaks that change how sound is used and we known those often cause issues.

Hello again Mathijs.

More users who have asked about IVAO have the same problem.When the IVAP touches the sound of the airplane goes off and only the engines are heard. When you play the crj panel again the sounds come back. Example: I will report my intentions in UNICOM, I start to write and the sound goes, only the engines are heard. Other users get the same with P3D.

I press Q and no change...and sound administrator is good.

This problem  Also with vatsim.

Also in FMC(EICAS,EFIS) ..puss over and right button of mouse Uncouple window, touch this windows and sound off.

Regards sir and thanks for your help

• 3 weeks later...

Good again.

I found the solution to what was happening to the sound. After reading the manuals at the end (the job does not allow me much time) in the manager -options-ambient sound is selected Play Sounds when FS windows is inactive.

Mathijs Kok ...SOLVED¡¡¡¡

Thanks¡¡¡

Archived