a320/a319 taking a long time to load texture

i never had this issue before, but when i load the a320-a319 on p3d it takes a long time to load the united airlines texture and the lights on wings take a long time to load same with the interior lights. if i change the views to out side then back inside it takes longer and it has to load the lights or the texture again. i know my computer is good.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Have you installed that livery newly on your machine and compared to other liveries it takes longer, or is it that all of a sudden this livery takes more time to load then before?

Please give the hardware specs of your machine and tell us what simulator and what other add-ons you have installed.

thank you for answering me. and yes its all of the liveries and it all sudden started doing it.

SPECS

windows 10 home

processor- intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6820HK CPU @ 2.70 2.71 GHZ

32 GB OF RAM

64- BIT SYSTEM

and i'm running P3D V3

and its the first time it does this

• Deputy Sheriffs

Are you running your P3D as administrator (right-click the p3d.exe file, then "run as administrator")?

Is there anything else you noticed with the behaviour of the busses or is it just the described extended loading time?

Archived