Aerosoft Airbus 320/321 V131 in P3D V4

Hello Dear People,

I updated my Sim from P3DV3 to P3DV4 and now my Airbus 320/321 have a throttle problem. I think this is a FSUIPC issue, because when I had P3DV3 I had throttle issues, then I realized it was bacause I didn't have FSUIPC, and the problem obviously was solved.

Now I have P3DV4 and I only can have FSUIPC V5. I'm just thinking Airbus A320/321 is compatible just with FSUIPC V4. What I can do to make my Airbus work in P3D V4?

I hope you can help me!

Thank you so much! 

30 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

The current airbuses are not compatible with P3D v4 yet. Please refer to the compatibility list and here:

Thank you so much for your answer! The thing I understand, is that in this moment there aren't any Aerosoft Airbus 320 I can buy for P3Dv4? A version for P3DV4 is in development .

• Deputy Sheriffs

All information on the busses is given in the above linked topic. Please read through it and if some questions remain ask them there.

Archived