Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A24-60 PBY-5 Catalina

Consolidated Catalina PBY-5 PBY 5 Water Boat Australian Airforce A24-60 WW2

Does anyone know if anyone has any repaints for a plane my grandfather flew in WW2 in Queensland Australia??

The details of the plane are.............

Catalina PBY-5

Water Boat

Australian Airforce  registralion/serial #A24-60

WW2

He had a crash in Cairns Harbour on the 22nd of July 1943 where he lost his port side airscrew and caused a sharp turn portside and colided with an unlit beacon at night during take-off. 

I am hoping to recreate this incident in simulator but am only a few hours into this new hobby. Any assistance is appreciated.

Photos of the crashed plane are attached. 

Regards

Jason

A24-60 Moored in Cairns Harbour After Crash Original of Jason Lunnon Grandson of Arthur George Lunnon.jpg

A24-60 Black and White Port Side Photo Restored.jpg

FYI- I have a copy of the crash report from RAAF for this incident attached now.

A24-60 Acc P1 1.jpg