Hi,

they GPU is connected to high in a wrong panel. The GPU panel is right at the nose gear door. Like on the picture on the box product ;).

Best Regards

Marcel

On 11.8.2017 at 21:11, nhlking sagte:

Hi,

they GPU is connected to high in a wrong panel. The GPU panel is right at the nose gear door. Like on the picture on the box product ;).

Best Regards

Marcel

Marcel: Can you send us please a picture, tell us the plane type (7 or 9) and the sim version you use the aircraft in?

Now i checked the 700 and 900 again in Prepar3D and it is correct now, strange :huh:.

But can you maybe change the cabel from the GPU. I mean that its laying on the ground and not hanging in the air.

Vg Marcel

Its hanging in the air in the actual version. Normally you lay the cabel on the ground when you connect it. Its better for the cable an the aircraft connection point. A GPU cable is quit heavy.

Maybe we are not thinking the same point. My problem is, that the cable from the GPU and air conditioning are not on the ground in the actual version of the CRJ. ;)

Archived