Ground services bug.

Adrian2k

I just experienced a pretty annoying bug.
I had the aircraft setup, APU running, FMC programmed and GSX ready for pushback, I turned to dave to remove ground power and chocks. 

I first tried to remove the chocks without thinking about removing groundpower first, what this resulted to was that now suddently nothing worked of the groundservices. I could no longer remove the groundpower, neither the chocks. I tried diffrent ways to get away from this:

1. Disable GSX - No effect
2. Use panel states - No effect

3. Use the other dave - No effect

Is there any solution to next time this may accure, never happend to before.

Version: 1.0.0.5c

Same here. I use FSX and the ground services are very unreliable. On first try, they wouldn´t connect. And this time, i can´t get them to disconnect. The buttons in Dave just wont react.

• 3 weeks later...

Just had this on first flight with 1.01. Nothing unusual up to the point of trying to remove ground power and air. Buttons on Dave just won't respond. Only thing is to shut the flight down.

Also, clicking on Dave's set the landing altitude button doesn't do anything for some reason. Need to set that manually. Have always had to do this.

W10/P3Dv4/1.01

Same problem with ground services, "dead" Dave and GSX in P3D v4.

Pictures: 1 ground units do not disconnect with the Dave button

Please login to display this image.

2 Dave not disconnecting units & chocks

Cannot release parking brake

*Possible Workaround* until it's checked.  I too on occasion have had this issue.  This restored "Dave's" functionality for me, and I hope it helps for some of you guys.

After chocks and ground power buttons stop working:

* Go to Options page on Dave

* Select the Enable button under Help Messages

* Select the Disable button under Help Messages

* Press Home button and then press Ground Services / Maintenance button

* Now check to see if chocks and ground power buttons work again.  (Hopefully functionality is restored for you)

This has worked for me...good luck!

Archived