Removal of uploads

First of all I would like to make it perfectly clear that NOWHERE in any of my last posts did I state that I wished to or was removing ALL of my uploads here .

I also see no reason to contact any Aerosoft staff via email ( behind closed doors ) as I personally have nothing to hide or have any ulterior motives for any decisions that I may have to make , now or in the future . I do NOT have a " hidden agenda " and have been nothing but open and honest in the 7 years that I have been active here .

That I now discover that several uploads have been removed ( not ALL as stated ) without being told exactly what has been removed is something that I just cannot understand , having just spent several days uploading , why would i now be removing them ?

What does bother me though is the petty behaviour of some forum members regarding " reputation points " as witnessed by myself in the Screenshots forum . On the competition page someone decide for whatever reason to downvote a screenshot , that I chose to comment on that ( and upvoted so the total was 0 ) can hardly be a bad thing , that I have now been downvoted at least twice ( at the time of posting ) just proves what I posted earlier ... " The whole reputation points system is open to abuse as staff here know , this happens everywhere , not just here . Why do you think that AVSIM disabled the downvote button ? I never asked for a reputation , that is down to other forum members and certainly not the reason I upload and post here . "

If someone has a problem with anything I post at least have the courtesy to explain why to me personally instead of hiding behind your keyboard .

It is now abundantly clear that anything I do or say here is going to be downvoted by a small group of faceless " keyboard warriors " who have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt the comment I made above . As I have no idea who these " keyboard warriors " are I have no way to thank them personally for helping me with the following decision .

With this in mind I am now asking ( demanding ) that ALL of my uploads here on the server be removed with immediate effect ( or be allowed to do so myself ) . Sorry to other members but I would not tolerate this from a work colleague , so have no reason to do so here . So CONGRATULATIONS !! You win .

I have no intention of closing my account here as I have several Aerosoft products in my possession that will ( possibly ) require updates in the future .

I eventually discovered that only my American liveries were removed from the server , not ALL liveries as stated in my " intellectual property " topic . As I wrote in the first post above , NOWHERE in any of my other posts did I ask for any liveries to be removed at all and I had no intention ( at the time ) to do so . However , receiving 5 downvotes in my original post for stating this is proof enough of the toxic atmosphere here , also no-one apparently disagreed with the downvotes either and THAT is the reason that I reversed my original decision .
Having recently made a list so that I was able to keep track of which airlines ( and registrations ) I had painted , I can only say thank you to the 21000+ people who have downloaded these liveries .

That Aerosoft are planning to no longer include the N911UY livery in the next A3XX upgrade is understandable but why also include a disclaimer that the livery was created by ... when it is no longer there ? I fail to see the logic in that . My " mistake " was simply expecting my name ( and Detcord's ) to be included in the manual as the " creators " of N911UY without any further expectations .

For those who seem to think that I only painted Airbusses to receive " free " products , I can only say that I obviously wasn't very good at doing that in the 7 years that I have been active here , nor have I ever asked for anything . In all openness , I did receive 2 products in October 2014 after the complaints that were made that the Painters Forum was closed ( and later re-opened ) .

I EXPECT that ALL of my uploads will be removed within the next 24 hours as I am unable to do so myself . I find it ridiculous that uploads have been removed without asking but when I DO ask , that it does not happen .

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
On 9/27/2018 at 5:34 PM, CaptBmckay said:

I'm personally sadden to see your work gone from the forum. I was looking for your American Liveries and was surprised to stumble upon this post. 

Okay but same.. super disappointed..

Archived