THR REV

Edvardo

Hi

I'm unable to activate T/REV.

They are ARMED and I have green indication on MFD.

At landing Ground Spoilers deployed but without T/REV activation.

Should I see message on MFD if deployed?

Thanks

BRGDS

E.

When they are armed the will not work because this is a take off feature to prevent reverse thrust at take off.

Simply do not arm the reverse thrust when you want to land.

Hi.

I'm using Saitek throttle calibrated through FSUIPC.

In CRJ manager I have FSUIPC without reverser range but I think same is with reverser range.

Throttle is moving without problems through all detents.

What settings are you suggest is the best? 

Thanks

Hi

Only way to activate T/REV was to assign F2 to switches which activates when pulling Saitek throttle all the way down (via FSUIPC)

This is the only way in my case.

Brgds

Hi.

It works OK with other planes and it is calibrated through FSUIPC correctly as described in CRJ manual.

Not big deal. Now it is ok with switches activated with Power Levers full back.

Thanks

4 hours ago, Edvardo said:

Hi.

It works OK with other planes and it is calibrated through FSUIPC correctly as described in CRJ manual.

Not big deal. Now it is ok with switches activated with Power Levers full back.

Thanks

I have tried over the years to get the reverse range at the lower end of my CH throttles to automatically work using various FSUIPC custom calibration profiles, but have found it to be frustratingly unreliable and inconsistent.

I gave up on that a long time ago, and simply mapped the two buttons below the power levers to continuously send the F2 command when pressed, and a single F1 when released. That has always worked reliably in every add-on I own, including the CRJ.

The problem with this is that one always gets max reverse when holding the buttons down.

I wish that FSX/P3D had a default system similar to that in XPlane, where a single button push deploys the reversers in idle reverse, and one can then advance the power levers to produce any desired amount of reverse thrust from idle to max.

Jim Barrett

Archived