1.0.0.5 Can't NAV track to save its life

Doing a test flight after latest patch. On NAV mode the aircraft is exhibiting bizarre NAV tracking issues. When passing waypoint HSI will go full scale deflection right and aircraft will attempt to do a 40+ degree intercept. Needless to say it will blow way past centre and get a full scale deflection to the left. It will then just fish tail forever. Even if I manually fly the aircraft back on track it doesn't seem to stay on track. It will take me miles to the left or right of track. When I get closer to the waypoint it will sometimes correct me so I pass over the waypoint but then drift way off again.  Watching the HSI the lateral tracking bar will sometimes jump positions like it's confused about the aircrafts actual position. New issue since 1.0.0.5 patch. 

EDIT: Looking at the issue even more it's like the HSI is reversed. I'm far right of position but the HSI is indicating I'm far left of position. Passing another waypoint and then things seem to work properly again. Very strange.

Archived