WADD Bali - problem

Hello,

just purchased the new airport WADD Bali and I think there's something wrong here:

Please login to display this image.

I think there should be no "wall". It rather should have the same height as the surrounding/taxiway/runway.

Reference picture:

Regards,

The3hadow

EDIT: And it's not just me. When I take a look at the screenshots on the product page there you can also see those "walls".

I don't know I found it via google search.

Here are some recently uploaded videos from YouTube:

In those videos you can see that there's no wall...it's just a fence there...the "sea/stone wall" has the same height as the runway/taxiway.

5 hours ago, masterhawk said:

Hi, the scenery isn't necessarily wrong. It looks more like a sea wall. When was your picture taken?

I think the point is that there is a wall/ fence, but is should not be so high that it interferes with taxiing. It should probably be lower than wing height.

Does it make a difference if you toggle the "runway followes terrain" option in X-Plane settings?

Edit: Just tested by myself, makes no difference. I agree it looks a bit strange (and maybe problematic for airliners with their long wings...) I'll discuss that with our product manager.

vor 18 Stunden , The3hadow sagte:

Thanks! Is the updated version already available in the x-plane.org store too?

We sent updates to other stores as soon as we have them. But give them some time to update their servers, please.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived