EICAS issues

Timelord

Just finished a flight from TNCM to MDPC and had some strange behaviors. I will open seperate threads for the issues.

I'm used to put the EICAS screens on a different monitor for better readability - mentioned this before. In the beginning everything is fine. But when I select a different screen e.g. hydraulics then parts of the 2nd EICAS are displayed in the 1st and vice versa. Didn't saw that in the previos releases and only happens when displays are on a diffrent monitor, in the VC everything seems to be ok.

I just undocked them and switched between the pages, but I didn't see any issues. I wouldn't be able to change anything anyway because FSX/P3D handles the docking/undocking stuff completely on its own and the instruments don't even get a notification.

Did you may be move the displays from a 4K to a 1080 monitor? That's the only thing that might cause troubles.

Hi Hans,

I use three monitors with different resoutions, but not 4k. Just making the second flight to day and do not have the problem again. I will make screenshots if it ocurs again and give you more detaiils but for now its ok.

Thanks for your quick response!

Carsten

Spoiler

The same issue again today, just see the attached screenshot. This happens either to PFD as to EICAS screens.

Please login to display this image.

Archived