Jetbridge connects in wrong spot

The exit coordinates seem to be off causing the jetway to connect forward of the entry door instead of in the correct place. Is there any plans to correct this? The coordinates are not off by much. This happens on both the CRJ-700 and -900.

I noticed this as well. There is a thread that offers a user-generated work around:

I do think this should be looked at when Hans and/or whoever did the model has the opportunity. Not a show stopper by any means, but mildly annoying nonetheless.

• Aerosoft

It is and I take full responsibility, Should have been sorted in 1.0,0.5 and it was not. 

We are really running at max capacity at this moment. Not only the CRJ, but also a lot of people on vacation and the Gamescom to prepare for (that takes a LOT of time, with travel, hotels, print work, stand building etc).

Forgive my ignorance here, but surely (in real life) CRJs don't generally use jetbridges? It also seems that the way the door opens, using a jetbridge isn't possible.

• Deputy Sheriffs

They do. In Europe not so much but in the states it is more common. Dave has an option to lower the railing so the jetty can dock on. 

34 minutes ago, nealmac said:

Forgive my ignorance here, but surely (in real life) CRJs don't generally use jetbridges? It also seems that the way the door opens, using a jetbridge isn't possible.

The CRJ's (as well as others) capability to operate with limit facilities comes in handy at out stations which is when NORMALLY the air stairs are utilized unless "specials" or special assistance passengers are on board most outstations use a special assistance ramp, however, once the aircraft arrives at a location that utilizes a jet bridge the hand rails are brought down which allows the jetbridge to mate up with the aircraft and a small bridge is used as well to allow "specials" are individuals who need special assistance to board, as well as minimize slips, trips and falls.It varies somewhat differently depending on the operator but this is normally how is done in the Southeast US where your lucky to have a functioning GPU or air cart at outstations at times. Also, in regards to your issue with the jetbridge I have included a link that provides a temp fix for now until it's officially patched. Hope this helped.

JetBridge Fix

Archived