Autopilot is not working properly

Just installed 1.0.0.5 and did a test  flight and this is my result.

I reached my cruise altitude of FL310 so far so good. Then, the next waypoint was activated but the plane did not follow the path to it. I set a direct to the waypoint but it didn't help as well. Moreover, the plane does not accerlerate. I am at the climb position with the thrust levers, I have the adequate pitch and I do not climb anymore so why is it not accelerating.

The MCP is set correctly (NAV mode to follow the path).

As always, help is much appreciated as well as all the fast fixes that will be pushed out.

Please login to display this image.

vor 4 Minuten, blahhh sagte:

a anti ice message is displayed on the ecam.

also on the 1st screenshot nothing seems strange.

I activated wing anti-ice as well as the other parts to be heated.

I guess it's a bug not my fault but we will see. Many people have problems with the CRJ to follow the nav path.

I guess it's a bug not my fault but we will see. Many people have problems with the CRJ to follow the nav path.

Maybe, but your screenshots don't help. fms course seems correct the fd turn right to intercept the fms course...

The screenshot describes the right turn of the plane even when I am in NAV mode. It wants to keep distance from the path. I haven't taken a screenshot of how far the plane is away from the path. This is just the moment it turns away...

7 minutes ago, Airbus666 said:

The screenshot describes the right turn of the plane even when I am in NAV mode.

yes but the right turn is normal because you are left off the path, so the AP will intercept the l-path by turning right.

so after that the plane continue to turn right and cross the path? 

gerade, blahhh sagte:

so after that the plane continue to turn right and cross the path? 

Exactly. It just continues turning right even if I enter a direct to the next waypoint ... 

11 minutes ago, Michel Montreuil said:

I couldn't even get pass entering the flight path into the FMS, any chance I can re download .4? This version is a mess.

never forget to keep the previous installer ;)

1 minute ago, blahhh said:

never forget to keep the previous installer ;)

And that was my mistake :( 1.0.0.4 was working flawlessly for me. No CTDs. But i deleted the installer lol.

no unsure just trying to think off plausable causes trying to trace back what could be new since i truelly love this addon and was hoping there might be similarities between us all!?

I agree... aircraft flies about 5nm left of the planned flight route. Even after selecting DIR INTC it turns left then tries to re -intercept but doesn't. Definitely a problem now. Thanks!!

v/r

ROMAN78

• Jerdoo unlocked this topic

Archived