1.0.0.5 FMS flying Zickzack arround the path

I did a flight from EDDS ESSA, after the first 150miles (Where it followed exactly each wp) i decided to fly 20miles of the course and then do a dir intc. 

Instead of going straight to the dct waypoint, it turned  towards the nearest path point between the connection of the 2 waypoints. (My english sucks). It overshooits it a bit and now it is doing left right left right, but very close to the path. 

I do now a reinstall of the plane and the new file to test again, just to be sure. 

Btw. Where are the flightplans saved of the FMS?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

The experimental file fixes the 'nav-tracking' issues for me so thanks for the quick turnaround.

One thing I have noticed.  The 'FMS re-size' CTD seems to be back since installing the experimental file.  Not a big deal for me, I'm just (hopefully) trying to help!

8 minutes ago, slod said:

The 'FMS re-size' CTD seems to be back since installing the experimental file

No changes there. I still have to experience one CTD on resizing any of the instruments, so I really have no clue what's wrong there. Do you use Chaseplane or Ezdok?

EDDS DCT OKIBA N851 RIMKI Z99 LOHRE UN851 MAKEL DCT GESKA N851 PELUP Z226 NILUG ESSA

(Addons: Pro ATC X, Chaseplane, AH2, ASCA, AS16) 

Seems all well now. :D I am in one piece in ESSA, without any sightseeing around the normal flightpath. 

I think i was to tired and messed up something at the install before. 

Where are the fms flightplan saves on the PC, pls?  or how to delete one from fms?

regards

Mike

vor 10 Minuten, Motormike sagte:

EDDS DCT OKIBA N851 RIMKI Z99 LOHRE UN851 MAKEL DCT GESKA N851 PELUP Z226 NILUG ESSA

(Addons: Pro ATC X, Chaseplane, AH2, ASCA, AS16) 

Seems all well now. :D I am in one piece in ESSA, without any sightseeing around the normal flightpath. 

I think i was to tired and messed up something at the install before. 

Where are the fms flightplan saves on the PC, pls?  or how to delete one from fms?

regards

Mike

So you used the 1.0.0.05c right? Have you done another flight with this version?

26 minutes ago, Motormike said:

Where are the fms flightplan saves on the PC, pls?

In "<Documents>\Aerosoft\Digital Aviation CRJ\Flightplans". Simply delete the files you don't need from this folder, but make sure you're not on the PILOTS ROUTE LIST page while doing so.

4 x 1hour flights with a lot of waypoints, no real issue.

Sometimes after u have changed something in the FMC like Alternate Route cruise ALt it does go left or right for 2 or 3s and settles than again.

Question: Is this ok, that at FL320 the plane overshoots waypoints so much? (mach 0.8)

Now it flies paralell to fms path. 

In this flight i changed the arrival after the start from RW07 to RW25 in EDDS.  

(sorry, just testing different scenarios)

Please login to display this image.

I think if i dont change anything after start it works perfect, but if i change something then this happens and plane starts turning at WP and not before. ... nearly back on track now. 

Aaah now, if it overshoots in this case it don't go back on original Track, it flys a straight line to the the next WP as soon as it is in the right direction. 

4 hours ago, Hans Hartmann said:

In "<Documents>\Aerosoft\Digital Aviation CRJ\Flightplans". Simply delete the files you don't need from this folder, but make sure you're not on the PILOTS ROUTE LIST page while doing so.

Quick Q on the flightplans, I paste one in and attempt to load it from the FMS and it says load error - even did this with the default ones already included sorry if off topic.

Now later in flight it starts to oscillate again after a curve in the airways. Then i did a direct to Masek because things gettin messy and this functioned well. At reaching Masek it overshoots just a tiny b8it and started oscillating again 

• Deputy Sheriffs
Just now, CanadianAvenger said:

Also, with 1.0.0.5 it was my first install. I cant find a livery manager or documentation anywhere. Did something mess up and those things went to folders that i wont be able to find by any chance?

Please have a look here:

• Sim Base Folder[\Ecosystem]\Aerosoft\Digital Aviation CRJ\

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please do not hijack unrelated topic but open your own topic.

This is not a general 1.0.0.5 problem topic, but a topic related to FMS problems.

Thank you for your understanding.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry, I thought you were referring to the regular installer.

The hotfix as a matter of fact contains a readme with installation instructions:

Or if you are using a 32bit simulator the folder would be "Gauges_FSX_P3D3" instead of "Gauges_P3D4"

Archived