Steam EGLL DLC to Xplane 11 standalone

Hello,

My Xplane 10 was the steam version, my Xplane 11 is standalone, so.......

I copied my DLC folders over to my standalone, and Aerosoft EGLL works fine, however, I noticed there is a newer v.1.02.......how can I update this?  I uninstalled xplane 10 ages ago, and when I looked in my aerosoft account details it does not show up. This no doubt is because I purchased the airport via steam. Anyway, any info on how to upgrade not only now, but in the future would be helpful

Thank you

Hello Jem7,

addons purchased at Steam are independent from those purchased at the Aerosoft store. It's a different shop, as if you had bought it from one of the other shops (like x-plane.org, SimMarket, or anywhere else). That's why you don't see it in your Aerosoft account.

To get updates to your Steam DLCs, you have to have Steam installed and the particular products. That's the way how Steam works.

o.k, thanks for explaining, I guess I'll just stick to the version of EGLL that I have for now, its not the end of the world 

Archived