Missing GS on MFD

generale84

Hi

During approach, switchinf onv VOR/LOC resource anche VOR/ILS page of MFD, I notice that GS on left is missing.

Docs report that we have te GS, but the MFD report only the LOC, no GS dots and diamond.

4 hours ago, generale84 said:

Hi

During approach, switchinf onv VOR/LOC resource anche VOR/ILS page of MFD, I notice that GS on left is missing.

Docs report that we have te GS, but the MFD report only the LOC, no GS dots and diamond.

It appears on the RIGHT side of the pilot's primary flight display, (attitude indicator). adjacent to the attitude indicator).

When present, the G/S diamond is very light green in color, and can be difficult to see - especially if you don't have a large monitor. It's so light in color that it almost blends in with the white tick marks on the vertical deviation scale.

Jim Barrett

ok thanks, but manual said that we have it on MFD:

Please login to display this image.

I assume that need to be reviewed (is Vol5_Aircraft Operating Manual_Part-2)

That got removed after I was told that it doesn't exist. I have photos from a real CRJ with the GS scale on the PFD but not on the MFD. But after checking, I also found some sources where a GS scale is visible. I'm confused now and will ask our consulting pilots for advice.

Archived