Reverse thrust not working (reverser switches are on)

okupton

Hello,

I can't get reverse thrust to work even with the reverser switches set to on. I'm using the saitek throttle quadrant. Reverse works for all other planes and is set correctly in p3dv3 control settings. The only way I can get the reversers to work is by pressing f2 which is no fun. Any suggestions as to what is going on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Mathijs,

I have throttle decrease set to button 21 which is the reverse detents on the saitek throttle. Then I have the repeat slider set to full. with other aircraft, once I engage the reversers on my throttle, the engines go full reverse but no luck with the crj.

Hi Okupton,

I have similar setup with my T.Flight. I do press the button 2-3 times to ensure full reverse is deployed. Did you try this ?

Gotcha. Yes, I've tried sliding the throttles back multiple times after a landing and can't get the reversers to engage

A silly question maybe, have you armed reversals first place ? :)

Edit: Ok read your first post. Sorry for ignoring that. 

Can you please paste relevant screenshot of your P3D controls here.

So, on the ground I noticed that when I move the throttle back into the reverse position, I hear the engines switch over to reverse, but the engines don't give any reverse power.  Here is the screenshot of my controls. 

Please login to display this image.

Archived